Sunday, October 29, 2006

Writing from my bedroom

I finally had a day off today! I worked many hours this week. Sleeping in this morning was so nice! I had forgotten what it was like. I just worked out at the gym (where I live) and then took a nice little stroll around the grounds. The grounds and buildings of where I live is like a Disney movie. It used to be a resort, but they converted it into condos. I feel like I'm either in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Beauty and the Beast, or Sleeping Beauty.

I'm contemplating going to my favorite coffee shop, but I'm starting to get worried about my excessive laptop usage. I don't have a working cell phone right now. Which has been very nice believe it or not. But I have been getting online a lot more than usual to use AIM, gmail talk, and MSN. I think I need to break out of this pattern. I've often felt in life that it's important not to be too repetitious of life patterns and to try new things.

Although, when I was working out today I kept thinking that of all the habits I pick up I wish I could pick up the bad habit of working out daily. ;) I am going to try to do this more. After all it is one of the reasons I moved down to Florida - to be able to workout outdoors year round.

One of the things I hate about blogs is the "diary like" boring self-centeredness of them...I have to admit, since I've posted down here in Florida that's all that you've gotten from me. I am sorry! I hope that in the future I might pull something out that is at least slightly moving for my readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home