Friday, January 19, 2007

I had no idea...

I had no idea how many people actually read this blog! I hardly ever post. And when I do it's just some (what I feel to be) selfish diary-like rambling all about me. I have had a struggle for a while understanding, "What is a blog exactly?" I love love love reading other people's blogs but meanwhile I feel so bored and sort of self obsessed whenever I write in mine. When I was dating CR, I felt that I could just blog about us all the time, so that way it wasn't "all about me". But now that I am single, and single in very many ways...not even connected to family in my new State of Florida, hardly connected to a job or a location, just sort of wandering my way through life. I really don't have anyone else to write about. But finding that my own Mother, reads my blog, I have to admit, awoke a desire in me to keep writing. Perhaps there is some meaning in these ramblings after all? If it's connected to my Mother, well then, it certainly must be Shakespere! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home