Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pilates Class 1

Yesterday I went to Best Buy to drool over digi cam's. Dying, absolutely dying, to buy one I imagined my "perfect" Flickr page complete with pics from my layovers, (like my Layover in Paradise), pics of my home which I will soon be leaving, pics of my roommate and some friends I have made down here in FLL. But I reminded myself of the massive car payment I just made and convinced myself that, "I need to start doing pilates, because all classy women in NYC do either yoga or pilates." I am partial to pilates, so I bought a pilates dvd that was on sale for $4.

It was a good workout, the dvd seemed to move really fast, but I was able to keep up. The setting for the video in Sedona, Arizona was breathtaking and relaxing. Today I feel sore, but a good sore. Pilates is good for people with back problems. And I have had back problems in the past, so I think this will be help me. I could actually feel it stretching out the muscles in my back and it felt good. I still feel charged today from all the stretches too. I have to admit, it being my first time, my movements were not perfect form yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home