Monday, August 13, 2007

I Lost My Phone!

I can't believe how much my attitude has changed in a year! About a year ago I was posting entry's about how nice it was to be phone-less. Of course this was after spending a year and a half being on call and glued to my phone 24/7. But the other day I lost my phone and it was like my whole world was spiraling out of control. I longed to talk to certain people, I was absolutely dying to talk to them! I felt like someone had taken away a piece of me. And well, I am not going to go through the whole story because it would bore you, but let's just say that I feel like it is an absolute miracle that my roommate found it and I am ever so grateful to her. I also, feel like hearing her voice at the end of my phone after all the turmoil I went through was a sign. A sign of a true friend, not to be forgotten.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Namir said...

You should also think of the person who was calling you when the phone was found because without their help this chance finding might never have occurred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home