Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What's Been Going On?

I haven't posted in a long time! I know! I'm sitting up on the top bed of a bunk bed in my crash pad!! A lot has changed for me! I now live in Fort Lauderdale & Newark and work for a new Airline. I also will soon be living in Manhattan! Yay! My Flickr page is now my major blogging method, so you can find my latest there.
I am very excited about Christmas this year. Being in NYC area for Christmas is the best possible place to be! I am going to take a lot of Christmas photos of NYC over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGER WORLD.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home