Friday, January 25, 2008

Endless Hours of Nothingness

Everything I do lately is a waiting game. I came down to Fort Lauderdale to sell my car yesterday. It took me a day and a half of waiting to get on a flight to come down here!

I finally arrive in FLL (airport code for Fort Lauderdale) and head to the grocery store to buy myself some organic food (because that's all I eat now) and while in the parking lot of Publix my shifting clutch on my car gets stuck in between park and reverse. After an hour (and blisters and welts on my fingers) of trying to un-jam it, it finally comes loose.

S0, before I sell it I know I have to get this repaired. Because nobody is going to buy it like this.

So here I am now, sitting in the car repair center, blogging to you. I have been sitting here for 2 hours so far.

Not to mention my entire existence of my reserve life as a Flight Attendant is a constant waiting game. Some might see this as a reward, but for me right now, I just want action!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cerberus ftp server 2.47 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home